The difference with our Beachbody Community is our Heart. We have Celebrity Trainers with Heart. Last night Body Beast creator Sagi Kalev and his soon-to-be bride, superstar coach Barbie Decker took time out of their vacation to get on a phone call with about 200 women to answer all of our questions about tackling Body Beast as women. When was the last time you heard of that level of accessibility (outside of the Beachbody Community?) That is why I love this company and the culture that it created.
We all had SOOO many questions. Will I get bulky? How do I eat all of that food? That many (gasp) CARBS? Read on for some answers and contact me if you have any more or are interested in taking on the Beast yourself!
Summary provided via Facebook & Beachbody Coach LeeAnn lelmini
1. Women can not get bulky. Unless you are pumping yourself with testosterone, it’s near impossible. Lifting get’s you cut and shredded, making you look killer in that dress you want to wear
2. Please stop being obsessed with the number on the scale! As you build muscle, your body will tighten. pay more attention to the way you feel when you look in the mirror and how absolutely stunning you are!
3. NUTRITION NUTRITION NUTRITION!!!!!! Don’t create fears or situations in your head before you try it. It is not about calories. Calories are just a guideline. What is important is that you are “WRITING IT DOWN” and really figuring out what foods make you feel good after you eat them. Take notes after you eat to figure out which ones are working for your body and which ones aren’t. You should feel satisfied with your meals, not hungry 30 minutes later or too full. It is about your portions and WHAT you are eating. Follow the book of beast (request a new one from coach relations if you still have the old one) and TRUST the process.
4. More NUTRITION: Carbs are not bad! NO, you can’t eat bagels and waffles and expect to get results. You can get carbs from starchy veggies and other healthier options that are going to fuel your body.
5. It is NOT about losing weight but IS about losing body fat! That comes with pushing yourself in the workouts and following the correct simple nutrition.
6. PUSH YOURSELF! If you can do 10 more reps, you are not pushing hard enough. You want to be working hard during the entire workout, increasing the weights progressively.
7. More cardio is NOT needed to burn fat. The program is at a fast pace and you are going to be burning a lot of calories with it. You can do other programs with it but ensure you are eating enough food.
8. BCAA’s and Glutamine are awesome
9. YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN WITH IT!
The Beast, who has over 27 years of professional body building experience, has put together this program, taking over 2 careful years to make sure every rep, every recipe, and every part of the guide was strategically formulated to get you results. That’s why it is the number one infomercial on TV… because it works! The winners of the Beachbody Classic 2014 are those who did the Beast program and followed the meal plan to the T! Don’t over-complicate it!