Can I become a Beachbody Coach even if I’m just NOT all that into fitness?
Absolutely! You do not have to be a fitness professional or gym rat to be successful as a Team Beachbody Coach. I Promise! As someone that had no fitness background whatsoever and has already enjoyed significant success in my coaching business, I want to assure you that there are no special requirements other than a heart to help people! There are a lot of benefits that you might not have considered, even if you currently have a fulltime job. Here (courtesy of superstar coach Lindsey Catarino) are some things to consider for people thinking about coaching as a secondary income:
- Beachbody Coaching is similar to a 401k. I say this because in this business, you work for a time, then you get paid for that work for the rest of your life from the residual income. Lindsey grew this business by working 5 hours a week. The income began to compound over time to the point where she could leave her full-time corporate job in finance.
- Beachbody Coaching is recession-proof. “In this day and age, we all know that layoffs are very common. You simply cannot depend on a job anymore, even as the top employee in the company, because recession causes things to happen. In good years and in bad years, network marketing continues to grow and you cannot get laid off from your own business.”
- (Thank goodness!)
- Beachbody Coaching offers HUGE tax benefits. Lindsey says
- “I have seen so many benefits in terms of my taxes, because running a business from my home gives me huge tax breaks. Your job cannot give you the ability to write-off a portion of your rent, utilities, or even mileage on your vehicle when used for business purposes. All of these write-offs have given me huge breaks on my taxes.”
- (This cannot be overestimated!)
- Beachbody Coaching is a mobile business, not necessarily a WORK AT HOME business. Lindsey shares
- “If you told me I had to work from home to do this business, I wouldn’t have done it. I am not a person that likes to stay at home, and I do not have children – so I enjoy traveling and being out and about. I actually went to Paris last summer for an entire month and was able to work my business from there. You can view the entire video here, if you want to hear more! “
- Ken & I travel quite a bit with our children, so a mobile business is essential for our particular travel style.
Deciding to become a Beachbody Coach has been one of the best choices I have made in my life. Whatever goals you may have, be it paying off debt, paying cash for vacations and fun stuff, or starting a college fund for your children, it can be done with this business. If you’re looking to have more freedom and not have to TRADE HOURS FOR DOLLARS, if you want to spend more time with those you care about, if you want to work smarter rather than harder, all while creating financial stability- contact me and lets start a conversation, TODAY!